Pinterest Magnate By Jon Dykstra – Free Download Course
A step by step course revealing exactly how I run my Pinterest account, set up my boards, design pins, research keywords, write descriptions and every other step I took and am taking to rapidly grow traffic to my blog from Pinterest.
This course is loaded with many lectures. Most are text-based but some are videos.
What You Get:
– Welcome & Thank You
– Forum Access
– Feedback Form
– My Other Courses to Check Out
– Pinterest Guidelines
– Niches that Work on Pinterest
– Get a Business Account
– How to set up your Pinterest boards
– The ONLY Pinterest metric that really matters
– Analyzing Pinterest traffic on Google Analytics (and what to look for)
– What are good Pin click through rates?
– How to get started with a brand new Pinterest account
– How to grow and scale when just starting out
– Affiliate Marketing on Pinterest
– Should you watermark or put your logo on pins?
Growing Pinterest and Traffic
– The BIG Picture: My Strategy & Theory (It Works)
– How to jump start new boards with “smart seeding”
– Freshness is the name of the game (IMPORTANT)
– Where to get images/graphics for your pins
– 21 Pin Designs & Concepts that get clicks (IMPORTANT)
– How I do keyword research on Pinterest
– The Reverse Keyword Research Method
– How I write effective Pinterest descriptions (example provided)
– How many pins per day?
– How to create multiple of pins for every article?
– Should you space out pins going to the same URL? How much?
– Is Tailwind worth using now? Killer Tailwind Tribes Tip
– Pinning Videos
– Should you join and pin to group boards?
– How to get website visitors to pin from your website
– Should you repin other folks’ pins?
– Should your pins also be on your website?
– How to put the Pinterest process on autopilot with outsourcing