Hey, I’m Mike
I’m the guy behind Stupid Simple SEO.
Four years ago I was sitting in my cube at work brainstorming ways I could make money online. I had just gotten married and my wife and I had moved into a new apartment, and I was looking for a little side hustle that would help bring in extra income.
It took more than four years and lots of failed attempts at SEO, but I was finally able to grow a site to nearly $100,000 in revenue, almost all of it passive, just by using SEO the right way.
Today, I spend the majority of my blogging time on my site Stupid Easy SEO, where I teach other bloggers how to rank highly in Google and increase their organic traffic.
The entire premise of my blog is to take a subject (SEO) that’s many bloggers find confusing, and distill it down into easily digestible yet actionable advice …
And I’ve designed my course with exactly the same framework in mind.
Don’t get me wrong, making SEO work for your blog requires a lot of hard work and dedication, but you’ll find that by applying some best practices, you’ll be able to skyrocket your blog’s traffic and revenue and get found in Google.
I went from total beginner to an advanced SEO by applying the exact same strategies and tactics that I show you in my course, and my goal is to help you do the same.
Here’s What’s Included:
– Phase 1. Niche Selection
– Get your new site started on the right foot by picking out a niche that actually has the chance to get you traffic and make you money-backed by data, not “passions”.
– Phase 2. Site Setup
– Get your site up and running, SEO optimized, and ready to roll in a matter of hours-not weeks.
– Phase 3. Niche Site Keywords
– Never waste any time again wondering what your audience “might” be interested in, and what affiliate keywords will actually drive money-making conversions.
– Phase 4. Niche Site Content
– Finally have the confidence knowing which kind of content will rank highly in Google, send you free traffic every month, and convert those visitors to affiliate sales.
– Phase 5. Niche Site Links
– Learn the efficient and scalable link-building strategy that all five-figure per month niche sites are using to build white-hat links consistently.
– Module 1:
– The Niche Site Framework
– Module 2:
– How To Find A Niche: Initial Research
– Module 3:
– How To Find A Niche: Narrowing Down Your List
– Module 4:
– How To Set Up Your Niche Site
– Module 5:
– Creating Your Niche Site Structure
– Module 6:
– Niche Site Keyword Research
– Module 7:
– Niche Site Content Creation
– Module 8:
– Niche Site Link Building
– How To Outsource Content Creation
– Students-Only Facebook Group (10 Weeks)